01. The highly-anticipated men's ODI World Cup fixture between India and Pakistan has been confirmed to take place on October 14 in Ahmedabad, one day earlier than originally scheduled. The ICC also confirmed the changes made to eight other fixtures at the showpiece event, starting on October 5.
02. The situation surrounding KL Rahul's availability will likely become clearer by the weekend or early next week when the Indian batsman is scheduled to participate in a practice game in Bengaluru.
03. The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) has paid a substantial Rs 4,298 crore in income tax over the past five years. Contrary to popular belief, the BCCI, despite being widely perceived to have tax exemption, has consistently fulfilled its income tax obligations. This was revealed by Union Minister of State for Finance, Pankaj Chaudhary, during a statement he made in the Rajya Sabha on Tuesday, August 8.
04. Suryakumar Yadav has admitted that his numbers in ODI cricket have been poor for a while even though he continues to dominate the T20 circuit. Despite being ranked No.1 in T20ls in the ICC rankings, Suryakumar has found the going tough in the 50-over format, struggling to fill the void left by the likes of Shreyas lyer and KL Rahul recently.
05. Indian cricketer Prithvi Shaw on Wednesday showed his mettle by slamming a 129-ball double hundred for Northamptonshire in their One-Day Cup match against Somerset at the County Ground in Northampton.
Date : 08.08.2023
01. Tiwary comes out of retirement to play one more season.
02. The Netherlands team is scheduled to have a 12-day camp near Bengaluru in September.
03. The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) has named former Pakistan captain and batting legend Inzamam-ul-Haq as the national chief selector of the Pakistan men's team.
04. Labuschagne left out of Australia's initial 18-man squad for World Cup.
Date : 03.08.2023
01. KL Rahul and Shreyas lyer are unlikely to be picked for the Asia Cup 2023, the squad for which is anticipated to be announced this week. Sources within the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) have indicated that these two batters have not sufficiently recovered to be considered for the continental championship, from August 30 to September 17.
02. Moeen Ali confirmed that he will not be available for the India tour at the start of next year despite Brendon McCullum's request to play on.
03. Former India batter Manoj Tiwary has retired from all forms of cricket, ending a 19-year domestic career.
Date : 02.08.2023
01. The media rights tender for bilateral India games has been released by BCCI. The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) has announced the launch of the tender and is inviting applicants to bid for the Media Rights to the India's international and domestic matches.
02. England have been found to be repeat offenders as far as overrate is concerned in the just-concluded Ashes series as they've been punished across three different Tests second game at Lord's, fourth in Manchester and the last at the Oval, losing as many as 19 World Test Championship points. Australia meanwhile were docked 10 WTC points and hit with a 50% match fee fine for being 10 overs short in Manchester.It is very unfortunate for WTC point of view.
03. As an all-rounder who bats in the lower order, my role becomes important'.Sardul Thakur
04. I had a very wonderful chat with Virat a couple of days back, and the kind of input he gave me, he has seen me throughout the years. It's been almost seven or eight years of international cricket and he has seen me from day one. He just wanted me to spend some time at the crease and get used to the 50-over game. He had some great pointers. That kind of stayed in my mind," Pandya said.
Date : 31.07.2023
01. Prithvi Shaw arrives in the UK, set for county debut on Friday
02. Pooran's jaw-dropping 137* gives MI New York maiden MLC Title.
03. Hope is 65 away from 5000 ODI runs. If he gets there on Tuesday, in his 113th innings, he will be the third fastest to the mark behind Babar Azam and Hashim Amla.
If Kohli plays and scores 102, he will become the fifth batter to reach the 13,000 mark in ODIs.
04. Pacer Jasprit Bumrah has been named captain for India's upcoming T20I series against Ireland that starts on August 18.
This marks Bumrah's return to international cricket after close to 11 months of being sidelined due to injury.
05. England vs Australia, 5th Ashes Test, Stuart Broad Has Fairytale End To Career As England Beat Australia To Draw Ashes 2023.
Date : 30.07.2023
01. Stuart Broad has announced that the ongoing fifth Test of the Ashes series will be the last match of his professional career.
02. Openers give Australia strong foundation on a rain-marred day.Both batters continued from where they left off in the morning to get the visitors to 135/0 at the drinks break in the afternoon, before bad weather intervened.
03. Ishan Kishan overtook Tendulkar as the Indian batter with the most runs as an opener in the first five ODI innings with 348 runs. In comparison, Sachin had 321 followed by Shubman Gill (320) and Kris Srikkanth (261).
Date : 29.07.2023
01. TOSS: West Indies opt to bowl first
Hardik Pandya came out for toss, meaning there's no Rohit Sharma today. Virat Kohli is also rested.Sanju Samson and Axar Patel come in.
02. As the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) strives to finalise the World Cup schedule, a team from the International Cricket Council (ICC) is currently visiting the stadiums that will host the matches. The team, comprising security, events, and broadcast experts, has started their assessment at the Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai and is currently in Ahmedabad. It intends to visit all 12 venues, including those hosting the warm-up games.
Date : 28.07.2023
01. Next Men's T20 World Cup set to be played from June 4 to 30, 2024.
Florida, Morrisville, Dallas and New York among shortlisted venues inspected by ICC, with USA set to co-host tournament with
02. Premier Australia batter Steve Smith shattered the massive record of great Don Bradman. The batter now has the most Test runs by an overseas batter at The Oval, surpassing the batting great’s tally of 553 runs.
03. Cricket World Cup: Online tickets sales could begin by August 10, physical tickets needed to enter stadiums
Date : 27.07.2023
01. Brief scores: England 131/3 (Harry Brook 48*; Ben Duckett 41; Pat Cummins 1-21) vs Australia. *Australia open to bowl
02. At tea, England is 250/7 with Mark Wood (23*) and Chris Woakes (15*) in the middle.
03. Jasprit Bumrah is set to lead India's pace attack once again as he is expected to be picked in the squad for the three T20 internationals in Ireland on August 18, 20 and 23. The squad is likely to be selected this week.
04. Ireland and Scotland have qualified for the 2024 Men's T20 World Cup, after favourable results in the Europe Region Qualifier on Thursday.
Date : 26.07.2023
01. ODI World Cup: Big-ticket India vs Pakistan contest could be rescheduled
October 15, the original date for the match, is the first day of the Hindu festival of Navaratri, so the game could now be played a day before on October 14.
02. After winning the two-match Test series 1-0 against the West Indies, the India cricket team now gets ready for the three-match One day international (ODI) series in the Caribbean, starting on Thursday.
03. Shahid Afridi attacks Harmanpreet Kaur over controversial conduct in Bangladesh ODI.
04. Yashasvi Jaiswal, Siraj take ICC Test rankings by surprise; Rohit Sharma highest-ranked Indian among batters.
Date : 25.07.2023
01. India captain Harmanpreet Kaur is set to miss the first two matches of the Asian Games after she was suspended by the ICC for breaching the code of conduct during the final ODI of the Bangladesh series, which ended in a tie.
02. IND vs WI, 2nd Test: India wins series 1-0 after match drawn due to rain.
04. West Indies ODI Squad against IND: Shai Hope (c), Rovman Powell (vc), Alick Athanaze, Kyle Mayers, Yannic Cariah, Keacy Carty, Dominic Drakes, Shimron Hetmyer, Alzarri Joseph, Brandon King, Gudakesh Motie, Romario Shepherd, Kevin Sinclair, Oshane Thomas, Jayden Seales
Date : 24.07.2023
01. Harmanpreet likely to be banned for two matches following Dhaka outburst.
She will be the first woman cricketer to be found guilty of a Level 2 breach of the ICC code of conduct.
02. Team England have named an unchanged 14-man squad for the fifth Ashes Test at the Oval, as they look to bounce back from the disappointment of drawing in Manchester with a win to square the series.
03. It was surreal feeling when Virat bhai hugged me after my maiden Test wicket.
Date : 23.07.2023
01. Rain washes out Day 5 as Pat Cummins and Co. retain Ashes
02. IND vs WI, 2nd Test: Mohammed Siraj becomes 7th India pacer to pick up 5-wicket haul in West Indies
03. Rohit Sharma scored a 35-ball half-century
04. Most consecutive double digit scores in Test cricket:
ROHIT Sharma - 30
Mahela Jayawardene - 29
Len Hutton - 25
Rohan Kanhai - 25
AB de Villiers - 24
05. India A vs Pakistan A Final : PAK A beat IND A by 128 runs to win the ACC Emerging Asia Cup 2023 title.